Are you looking for individual desserts to serve at your next party or holiday? If so you must check out June’s Cheesecake In A Jar! Serving these desserts in canning jars makes the desserts fun and easy to serve!
Makes 6 jars
1 ¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
¼ cup melted butter
¼ cup packed brown sugar
1 cup heavy (35%MF) cream
4 ounces room temperature cream cheese
½ cup confectioners’ sugar
1 cup strawberry jam
- In a small bowl, stir together graham crumbs, melted butter, and brown until well combined, then evenly divide mixture into six 1-cup mason jars, gently pressing down to pack crumbs on the bottom.
- Place jars on a rimmed baking sheet and bake in preheated 350F oven until crumbs set, about 5 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk cream to soft peaks. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, beat together cream cheese and icing sugar until smooth, then fold in reserved whipped cream until well combined and spoon mixture into jars.
- Top each cheesecake with strawberry jam, then refrigerate until ready to serve.